SolarKal Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on SolarKal’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on SolarKal’s website;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by SolarKal whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on SolarKal’s website are given “as is”. SolarKal makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, SolarKal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its website or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should SolarKal or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on SolarKal’s webpage, regardless of the possibility that SolarKal or a SolarKal approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on SolarKal’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. SolarKal does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. SolarKal may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification.
SolarKal has not checked on the majority of external websites or external links connected to its own website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by SolarKal of the external site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
SolarKal may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with SolarKal’s website should be administered by the laws of the state of New York, USA without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information via SolarKal.com, in-person interactions, or via owned social media channels, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
Wherever your personal information is processed, stored or transferred by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your information has been compromised), please immediately notify us at email@example.com.
Comments, Questions and Exercise of Your Rights
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies or if you wish to exercise any specific rights applicable to you, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.