Passion and expertise
are part of our DNA
Meet Some of Our Brokers
- BrokerPaul Abramson Solar Energy Broker Paul Abramson is a seasoned sales veteran, with over 25 years in B2B sales – primarily in the sports marketing, print advertising and events industries. He takes pride in building long-lasting business relationships that are based on mutual trust. He now sets his sights on changing the world through the proliferation of commercial solar energy systems.
- BrokerJanine Belfast Solar Energy Broker Sales, New York City Office Janine brings a combination of process optimization, management consulting and energy performance management skills to SolarKal. She has worked in consulting and in corporate leadership roles at AT&T and GE, and has assisted private corporations and municipalities in identifying and implementing solutions for more efficient building energy performance. She has an MBA from Columbia Business School and a Master of Science in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering from Polytechnic Institute of NYU. She is also a Certified Energy Manager (issued by the Association of Energy Engineers).
- BrokerDennis Wilson Solar Energy Broker Dennis has over 30 years of experience providing businesses with energy savings solutions for commercial, industrial, healthcare and multifamily residential facilities. He previously founded and ran one of the leading residential solar energy companies in New Jersey, before transitioning to develop scores of solar systems for commercial clients up to 500 KW in size. In addition to developing and constructing his own commercial solar projects, he has provided consulting services for numerous solar projects using a broad spectrum of solar module, inverter and mounting technologies.
- BrokerAdrian Varga Solar Energy Broker Adrian has spent much of his career as a consultant developing projects in energy, infrastructure, and agriculture. Much of his work has taken him across sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East. He has previously worked with organizations like the the World Bank, SinoHydro, the International Finance Corporation, and the Institute for Infrastructure Studies. His work has focused on B2B growth and business development, including helping the Egyptian New & Renewable Energy Authority launch the development of a number of solar energy plants.. He is excited to help the planet by contributing to the proliferation of C&I solar. Adrian received a B.A. in political science from the University of Vermont and is a graduate of the NYU Clean Tech program.
- BrokerHolt Gollatz Solar Energy Broker Holt enjoys helping companies through the complex process of understanding how they can benefit from energy efficiency and renewable energy. Prior to SolarKal, he held multiple executive roles at R World Energy Solutions working with clients to identify strategies to meet their sustainability goals and organizational objectives. He has collaborated with clients on a diverse range of projects including lighting, power quality, energy software, HVAC, and solar energy. Before joining R World Energy Solutions, Holt ran New World Strategies, an energy services company which he founded after 13 years in the consumer products industry. He holds a B.A. from Brown University, and an M.B.A. from Fordham Graduate School of Business, and serves on the Energy Technologies Advisory board at Delaware Technical Community College.
- BrokerPaul Hanlon Solar Energy Broker Paul has a passion for helping businesses optimize. He brings his 20 years of B2B sales experience in diversified fields and 23 years of project management experience to the SolarKal team. Prior to SolarKal, Paul worked for Express Surveillance where he helped identify and rectify internal losses into bottom line improvements. He also worked at ASD coordinating numerous company-wide projects from concept to prototype through full blown production. He is excited to delve into the commercial solar industry and integrate and leverage his combined sales and project management experience to help businesses convert to solar energy.